The number of smart phones and tablets people use is continually growing and so is the number of casino fans choosing mobile casino gaming for the convenience that comes with it. Playtech mobile is one of the leaders in mobile casino gaming development, through their “Mobile Hub” platform.
The Mobile Hub is an open framework where casino operators can integrate mobile content and deliver a high quality gaming experience on all mobile devices. It is built on HTML5 technology and was developed in collaboration with Mobenga in 2012.
With it, players on the go get access to the operator’s entire game portfolio on their Android and/or iOS smart phones and tablets via a branded interface. Moreover, thanks to its open source nature, casino operators can integrate any mobile casino gaming products using standard API’s. This means that players can play both Playtech and third party mobile casino games.
On this page you can find the best Playtech mobile casinos compatible with a great range of mobile devices. You will also find a list of the best mobile bonuses available at these casinos.
This software provider is generally compatible with devices that are running on Android and iOS mobile operating systems. In other words, there are Playtech iOS casinos and Playtech Android casino sites. These well known and widely spread systems power a great deal of smart phones and tablets and provide quite convenient mobile casino gaming on the go.
Players that want to spin slots or play blackjack on the move need to sign up with a reputable mobile friendly casino compatible with and fully functional on their mobile device, tap on their favorite game and start playing.
HTML5 Vs Mobile Casino Apps
Mobile casinos are browser based, app based or both. In the early days of mobile casino gambling, players had to download and install a Playtech casino app on their devices to be able to play games on the go. These apps could be downloaded from online casino sites or other sources such as the App Store. However, nowadays there is a continuing trend towards HTML5 and not apps.
The biggest advantage of HTML5 mobile casinos is that this technology enables casino operators to develop and create casinos with mobile responsive design. In other words, players don’t have to download specific apps; they can access the casino directly from a mobile browser such as Chrome (on Android) or Safari (on iOS). The only requirement is a stable internet connection.
Playtech for iPad made in HTML5 technology provides players with smooth and seamless mobile gaming wherever they are. The mobile games from this provider scale mobile screen preferences and perfectly fit into various screen resolutions. High quality and fun gaming is guaranteed. The same can be said for Playtech for Android although the graphics of the games may differ slightly from one handset to another. This is because not all Android devices are created equal.
Playtech Mobile and Banking
The majority of mobile casinos powered by this software supplier offer full casino features on mobile devices. In other words, not only they can play games, but mobile players can also deposit and/or withdraw money on the go, contact customer support and assess other pages just like they would do at the online casino counterpart.
When it comes to mobile banking, the casinos generally offer well known and internationally used deposit and cashout methods such as major credit or debit cards and popular e-wallets. Some of them are:
- Credit and debit cards. Visa, MasterCard and Maestro are the most popular ones and they are available as deposit and/or cashout methods at almost all mobile casinos.
- Skrill. This is a very popular third party payment processor or an e-wallet that mobile players can use to make transactions on the go.
- Neteller. Neteller is another well known e-wallet available to players from many countries. They can use it as both deposit and cashout option on the move.
How to make a deposit depends on the casino. In most cases, you have to be logged in and then visit the banking page (or cashier / deposit page). Then you choose your preferred deposit method and enter the amount you want to deposit. Deposit transactions are often processed immediately. The same steps, more or less, apply to cashing out money as well.
How to Download and Play on Your Mobile
What follows is a short step by step guide on how to get started at Casino.com. This Playtech for iPhone and iPad casino offers an exciting and new mobile casino iOS app action packed with a number of fun and exciting titles. If you use Android smart phone or tablet, visit the mobile casino site on a browser and play over 30 fun games.
- Visit Casino.com from the Safari browser by entering the casino’s URL
- Click on the button to download the mobile casino app on your iPhone or iPad
- Alternatively, visit the iTunes and search Casino.com app
- Follow the easy steps and install the app
- Afterwards open Casino.com app and register a new account
- After everything is set up go to Menu and to the banking section
- Make a deposit and start playing
- As a new player you can also claim a bonus - a 200% welcome bonus up to $200
To find out more about the mobile gaming content, visit the mobile games page.
More Games through the Playtech Open Platform
As previously mentioned, the Mobile Hub enables casino operators to integrate third party games from other providers into the existing Playtech content. Therefore, some mobile casinos powered by this software developer also offer games from other providers. Some of them are:
- Greentube by Novomatic (26 mobile games): Merlyn Red Carpet, Hollywood Star, Lord of the Ocean
- Leander Games: Magic Gems, Golden Rome, Megadeth
- Betsoft Gaming ToGo (33 mobile games): A Night in Paris, At the Copa, Madder Scientist
- Ash Gaming: Egyptian Goddess, Heart of the Jungle
- Quickspin: Big Bad Wolf, Treasure Island
- iSoftBet (22 mobile games): Basic Instinct, Illusions 2, Beverly Hills 90210, Rambo
- Blue Print Gaming (11 mobile games): Luck O the Irish, Super Diamond Deluxe, Deep Sea Treasure